I HAVE NO AUDIO WITH ARGENTINA'S EXTENSIONS !!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by meindl, Sep 7, 2010.

1. meindl

Hello everyone. I'm running a 1.6 from Elastix over a year ago installed in Florida USA. I have online friends and family from around the world.
    Everything was fine, working smooth and NO changes made to any configuration;
    but few days ago, those who are in Argentina, for all of them work the control channel.

They can dial from or to any destination, but the call after establishing there is no audio in either direction.

I've tested even been calls between two PC's in the same house on the same LAN and same thing happens.

Some use linksys 3102 ATA boxes and other Xlite softphones.

I tested with different ISP's even out of Buenos Aires and the result is the same.

ANY SUGGESTION PLEASE !!!!!!!!!! I get lost with this. :(
    Thank you very much in advance. Carlos

2. gl1176

Sounds like an Argentina ISP issue if you have not made any major changes to your PBX. The only way to really figure out what is really happening is to use packet capturing with tcpdump or wireshark. There is too much to tell you how to use these tools, so use your friend Google to find out how to use them.

3. andyshawn

Yes, this definately sounds like an ISP issue. What port range are you using for RTP traffic? You can try changing that range to something else and see if it makes a difference.