Hylafax Printer Clients

Discussion in 'General' started by robfwtx, Jan 12, 2010.

1. robfwtx

Has anyone run into a Hylafax Printer Client that allows for adding fax coverpages? I'm finding it a tad slow to be scanning to a file, then going to AvantFax to send the fax. Because of the DOS app we use, I only have 2 printer ports available and they're taken by real printers. So what I found to speed things up was an open source program called iCopy that links a scanner to a printer. I set a Winprint client up and connected iCopy to it and was sending faxes in record time. Only down side, I'm left without that wonderful cover page AvantFax produced.

Any suggestions on other clients that would allow for automatic cover pages or is there a setting I can use in Hylafax?

2. emenny81

I was also looking at something like this, from the list in hylafax's website, I have one that works with a cover page but the sent notifications will not be sent to the person that sends a fax.

3. Baez

4. rollinsolo

I concur that YajHFC does not have the best branded name out there, but works with Win7 like a charm, just what I was looking for, and even a step up from WinPrint because it auto installs the FaxPrinter in your Devices for you, saving me a lot of time but still giving me the solution that I was looking for.

5. ramoncio

I use YajHFC
    It is way better than winprint hylafax.