HylaFax - Job time limit exceeded

Discussion in 'General' started by b00gz, Mar 15, 2008.

1. b00gz

How to I extend the amount of time Hylafax trys to process a job in?

2. jgutierrez

mmm... why would you like to do that?

What problems do you have???

3. b00gz

larger faxes time out during the ghostscript process then they fail I want to extend the allowed time.

4. jgutierrez

well i'm not an expert in that theme, but I have been googling around and I found, that the solution may be to increase those timeouts on the class files, it seem that those files are under : /var/spool/hylafax/config

as I said, I'm not an expert in that subject, but that was what I have found, I hope that that will help you

5. b00gz

Sorry I didn't explain better I have tried that it looks like the lines are commented out. I am using NVFax and I have uncommented the lines and changed the values and does not seem to matter. I have google'd as well I would even be willing to pay someone for the answer to this question.

6. rejil.rajan

Hi

I have had a similar issue before, with WinHylafax. When i checked the reason it was cos the modem in the client was not configured. To be more specific, in winhylafax, there is field to give the modem, i changed it to ttyIAX1. After this i had no issues sending faxes

7. rejil.rajan

Hi

I have had a similar issue before, with WinHylafax. When i checked the reason it was cos the modem in the client was not configured. To be more specific, in winhylafax, there is field to give the modem, i changed it to ttyIAX1. After this i had no issues sending faxes