hudlite on elastix

Discussion in 'General' started by bellaudda, Jan 4, 2009.

1. bellaudda

I have HUD up and running. My problem is with parking a call. When a call comes in and I either click the extension button to drag the call into a call parking section hears busy tone and the it hangs up. What can I do? Thanks.

2. Bob

Bob

I haven't used HUDlite for a little while now.

However, just to check a few basics

1) Have you enabled Call Parking in Freepbx
    2) Have you configured the same call parking extension number in the Hudlite Configuration
    3) just out of interest, if the above two are checked ok, have you tried changing the call parking extension to another number e.g. instead of 70 to 700 and tested??

Regards

Bob

3. bellaudda

thanks bob, I had already tried the first two configurations you advised me. Now I try the third one. thanks

4. bellaudda

even the third solution doesn't work. any other suggestions? when I drag the call into a call parking section or into the on hold section the call hangs up.

5. mcfee

Hi all

I installed hudlite on elastix, installation was no problem, but when I installed the client hudlite in windows, but they are extensions and their activity, hud lite client cannot dial phone numbers or extensions, someone knows what is happening?

Thank you.

6. Chilling_Silence

Its possibly missing something in /etc/asterisk/manager*.conf -- That'll let it connect to the AMI and dial :)