How to transfer outgoing calls

Hi there

When I receive a call from the IVR (better said from PSTN to IVR) I can transfer it to another extension, but when I make a PSTN call from any extension and want to transfer it to another extension, it does not transfer, why is this happening?

By the way, all the extensions are distributed in three different custom contexts (one can make only local calls, others can make local and long distance, and others can call any number). All the custom contexts have included the internal dial plan.

Waiting for your comments

David Medina

You need to set in General Settings -> Dialing Options

Asterisk Dial command options: trw

Asterisk Outbound Dial command options: TW

Ok, I'm a little confused about your post...

When I receive a call from the IVR (better said from PSTN to IVR) I can transfer it to another extension, but when I make a PSTN call from any extension and want to transfer it to another extension, it does not transfer
Do you mean someone from the PSTN calls in to your PBX, is forwarded to an IVR in which they make a selection and gets forwarded to you? You can transfer that call. But any calls you place to the PSTN cannot be transfered?

I mean that before changing this settings, I can't transfer outgoing call to another extension.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orbit114