how to setup ip phone login/logout??

huntersx

hello all,I see about IP PHONE LOGIN/LOGOUT and setup in the file etc/amportal.conf following

# AMPEXTENSIONS: the type of view for extensions admin
# If set to 'deviceanduser' Devices and Users will be administered seperately, and Users will be able to "login" to devices.
# If set to 'extensions' Devices and Users will me administered in a single screen.
AMPEXTENSIONS=extensions

Change AMPEXTENSIONS=extensions to AMPEXTENSIONS=deviceanduser

but I use IP phone log on (*11) a user extention and log off user's (*12) Unsuccessful please help me,look forward to your reply,thank you.

huntersx

No one did it???

danardf

Really, I don't know.
What happen when you try to log you with *11?

Bob

huntersx,

I havent tried it for a fair while now.

The idea of "hot desking" appeals to many, but it also comes with a range of issues including compatibility with many add-ons. e.g. HUD, Fop, Fop2, some accounting software etc have to make major changes to handle deviceanduser mode, and there are other issues.

Out of hundreds of clients, we have only had one client request this feature, especially as other features have been able (to a degree) take over some of these requirements (e.g. Dymanic Agents, followme, etc)

Not saying you are wrong in wanting it, just make sure that it is the road you wish to pursue as once down that road, you may come across disappointments that could leave you at a dead end...

Even Freepbx's page on this matter has remained in limbo with no one interested in writing it up.

Regards
Bob

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omarmenichetti