How-to run a script at the end of all calls?

blobb

Hi there,

Using elastix 1.5/1.6 I can have a script run after a call is recorded. This works well, the script (perl) processes etc. all is good.

I am looking for any tips on how to run a script at the end of all calls complete regardless of if the call was recorded or not.

I know the script works now I am trying to implement it without recording calls.

I have no problems editing files on the CLI and I do not need the gui - I am simply looking for a push in the right direction.

Any help, pointers or tips appreciated.

Blobb.

dicko

Perhaps:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cmd+AGI

might help you there. You might need a "customized" macro-hangupcall,

be careful of the state of the call (and variables) before and after hangup depending on what you are trying to do, and carefully read about deadagi.

blobb

Hi There,

I appreciate the link but I was looking more for what file to edit and/or how I should include the command I have in the exisiting files that are otherwise overwritten by Elastix. I am quite sure of the command but I am not sure into which file to put it?

Does that make sense?

Blobb

dicko

Unfortunately for you, there is no current file in the FreePBX framework (with perhaps the exception of extensions_override_freepbx.conf, which you will find is not so informative) that allows for what you want to do, you will have to produce your own context/macro and it must respect the customization and over-ride conventions of FreePBX.

regards

dicko

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feparra121