How to determine current version

Discussion in 'General' started by trymes, Sep 27, 2010.

1. trymes

OK, so I have an Elastix 2.0.x box up and running. I have updated via "yum update", and there are no new packages available. I would presume that this would mean that I am running the latest version of Elastix, which I think is 2.0.1 or 2.0.2. However, when I click on the "Version" Button in pbxadmin I see that I am running version 2.0.0 release 38.

Is 2.0.0r38 the same as 2.0.2?

Any insight would be appreciated.

Tom

2. gregorywest

I agree, I am totally confused as to version numbering also.

3. trymes

More confusing still is that today the following shows up via yum:

Code:
    elastix.noarch                                                 2.0.0-39                                     elastix-updates
    elastix-email_admin.noarch                                     2.0.0-19                                     elastix-updates
    elastix-fax.noarch                                             2.0.0-14                                     elastix-updates
    elastix-pbx.noarch                                             2.0.0-28                                     elastix-updates
    elastix-system.noarch                                          2.0.0-32                                     elastix-updates
    Soooo.... what is the relationship between 2.0.0-39 and 2.0.2? Or is 2.0.3 out?

Tom

4. jcardinal

I have this same question. Have either of you figured this out?