How to delete the csv files leads

itmanager

Hi,

Help me please,

How to delete csv files cdr reports in server directly also in elastix software.

dennis

I also have same problem, When i tried to delete the CSV leads inside Elastix error below appears:

Valdation Error
This campaign have calls done.

Help, please lots of CSV files are uploaded to our Server we need to delete old leads

Hoping for everyone cooperation to improve Elastix further.

Bob

Dennis,

Your use of the "Report to Moderator" function is incorrect.

The purpose of the "Report to Moderator" is for posts that are regarded as SPAM, Racist, Offensive or otherwise reporting posts that are not in the interests of maintaining a harmonious atmosphere in these forums. It is also possibly for reporting faults with the forum (e.g. unable to post, or unable to edit your posts), and posts that are not in the correct area.

Reporting your own post because no one has answered the post is not the correct use.

Moderators do not necessarily work for Palosanto/Elastix, and generally are no different to yourself, other than a healthy interest in keeping the forums useful.

In an effort to be constructive, if your need is important is that you might try the following measures:

1) Look at the issue further and possibly provide further information and update your post. You may find that someone is able to help with more information provided. You have provided no versions of either Elastix or the Call Center module.

2) If you feel it is a bug in the software, then report it to the bugs area http://bugs.elastix.org , but make sure you provide all information that you can so that the developers can test the issue

3) if your need is really urgent and needs to be resolved, utilise the paid Elastix Support at
http://store.palosanto.com/index.php/support.html

Hope this has been of some help to you...

Regards
Bob

Disaster

Hi,

Was just wondering if anyone knows a solution to the orginal post. Or to change the Campaign to Finished instead as Inactive. As I find that we do not allways run the full campaign if the leads are not so good.

Thanks

dennis

I am very sorry for that Bob, Rest assured it will not happen again in the future.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mehdii_igi