How to connect two US Robotics 33.6 Fax Modems with TDM400P over Elastix?

Stefanovitch

Contributor
Hello folks,
I need some help. After getting Elastix running under Win7 in a web interface, I am trying to connect two 33.6Kbs Fax Modems from US Robotics with it to exchange data from each others. The sever is hosted on a Win7 machine set up and running.
What are the appropriate steps I should take to connect two modems with each other exchanging data from Win9X machines.
The server is up and cofigured, modems are connected to the green port of the TDM400P card and I have heard I need to set the DAHHDI Trunk port and give each modem a seperate voice or call number.

Can anyone help me out how doing this in simple steps.

Thanks!

AJP

Staff member
Hello @Stefanovitch I believe that you are running an end of life version of Elastix such as 2.5 or 4.

This forum is dedicated to the last version 5. Please make sure you post in the correct forum dedicated for those versions.

Have a great day!

Stefanovitch

Contributor
Hello @Stefanovitch I believe that you are running an end of life version of Elastix such as 2.5 or 4.

This forum is dedicated to the last version 5. Please make sure you post in the correct forum dedicated for those versions.

Have a great day!

Hello, OOPPS, that might be the reason I cannot connect over modem. Can you please move this thread into the 2.X forum if its possible to connect two modems over a simulated phone line with the DAHDI trunk port. I have issues and do not exactly know how to configure this.

AJP

Staff member

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moaulool