How to change the 'STARTMEETME' label in the CDRs?

Discussion in 'General' started by Valk, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Valk

Hello everyone, this is my first post here and I hope there is someone who can help me with this issue. Thank you in advance!

I have installed and successfully used Elastix 2.0, and I have 4 conference rooms (numbers 2000 - 2003), which are very used, often simultaneously . The thing is, I need to know the time duration of each participant on a particular conference.

Looking at the CDRs reports seems like a great solution. However, in the 'Destination' field, there always appears 'STARTMEETME', doesn't matter what conference has been used, and I need to know in what conference room a caller participated, so how do I change the 'STARTMEETME' label to the conference number that was used (for example, 2003)?

Any other solution for the issue or suggestions are welcome, and will be very appreciated. Looking forward for any answer, thanks!

2. sqlguy

BUMP... I need to know the answer to this question if possible as well.

Thanks! :woohoo:

3. jgutierrez

That is the default extension for meetme application, unless you change the behaviour of [ext-meetme] it won't be possible what you ask for