How to change the name of the call recorded

Discussion in 'General' started by emersoninocente, Jun 15, 2009.

1. emersoninocente

As the Elastix use Freepbx, the files in /etc/asterisk and /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin are amended each time you change the configuration via WEB.

Because of this we must edit the files on freepbx.

To change the context within extension.conf and extension_additional.conf files, I recommend that the files are used extension_custom.conf, or extension_override_freepbx.conf, the latter must contain all the context we want change as the contents of the rewritten be in the configuration files of Asterisk.

Another file that deserves attention is the file /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/recordingcheck, it acted are responsible for checking whether there should be recording in the branch and what the file name created. However this file is rewritten. I recommend creating a recordingcheck-custom and using extension_override_freepbx.conf changed the context that calls the macro record-enable to use the agi recordingcheck-custom.

Sorry for mistakes in translation. I hope that those who need help as I change the name of the recording of your calls.

2. haamed

i think you cant change the default name of voice mails,
    but you can record sound with your favorite name, you should know dial plan or making agi programming.
    i did it before if you want you can make a new post in Asterisk & Programming forum,
    i will help you

good luck