How to change filename with caller id

Discussion in 'General' started by rpennol, Nov 9, 2010.

1. rpennol

Excuse me but i'm a newby :D
    An italian newby :D:D

Actually my recording filename is something like that:

OUT101-20101109-194420-1289328260.28.wav

101 is the extension
    20101109-194420 is the date-hhmmss

I would like to have a filename like

OUT-101-[CALLER_ID]-20101109-194420-1289328260.28.wav

With trixbox i found this link: http://www.freepbx.com/forum/freepbx/us ... -file-name

But in Elastix i didn't found /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/recordingcheck

Tnx in advance for help ...

BoB

2. dicko

Generally:-

in general settings:-

Extension Recording Override:
    This will override the recording settings of all extensions/users. If enabled, the system will ignore all Record Always settings of a user and will not turn on recording. This does not effect On Demand recording controlled by the dial options 'w' and 'W' above. It does not effect other recording settings in modules such as Queues and Conferences. If you don't use recordings, setting this is beneficial to system performance as it removes the check that is otherwise done on every single call.

Call recording format:
    Pick the format in which to save recorded calls
    Recording Location: Override the default location where asterisk will store call recordings. Include the trailing /. Be sure to set proper permissions on the directory for the asterisk user.

Run after record:
    An optional script to be run after the call is hungup. You can include channel and MixMon variables like ${CALLFILENAME}, ${MIXMON_FORMAT} and ${MIXMON_DIR}. To ensure that you variables are properly escaped, use the following notation: ^{MY_VAR}

Particularly, there are many posts here that touch on this subject,I suggest you search the fora for

/var/spool/asterisk/monitor

3. rpennol

Tnx for all
    I tried to find info with "search" but i didn't find what i'm looking for...
    I would like to add the number of the person --> the extension called to the file name.
    I don't know
    - what file i have to change
    - what is the variable i have to add ...
    :(