how to assign different sip trunk for outbound cal

dcondense

hello, all,

we have questions, right now, i have a few sip trunks in elastix system, we will use them for different use, such as local call, domestic long distance and international long distance, we have a few team members, how can we enable our team member call in by DISA, and trigger different trunk for outbound calls according respective needs. right now, we see the outbound truck is in sequence, we want our member have their option to choose which trunk will they use. for example, team leader will have the access to all trunks,supervisor can access local,domestics long distance and new member can only access trunk for local calls.

thanks guys.

dicko

talkcross

dicko, I don't think that would work with DISA, but I am just guessing.

I would write my own dial plan for this in extensions_custom.conf and point the DISA to those context.

dcondense

talkcross said:
dicko, I don't think that would work with DISA, but I am just guessing.

I would write my own dial plan for this in extensions_custom.conf and point the DISA to those context.
thanks for your reply, if it has to be done by dial plan, can you give me an example about how to write the dial plan? thanks.

there is really no other way to do so?

thanks everybody!

oshkosh

This may not be what you're looking for but for anyone else, I just did this with mine and it worked great. Note that if it says your trunk is OUT_2 then in the code you have to put DIAL_TRUNK=2 not OUT_2. Just tried it with my extension as our main voip provider doesn't pass caller ID but my secondary one does, so for my outbound calls I wanted it to show my own ID.

http://mbrevda.blogspot.com/2009/10/fre ... cific.html

dcondense

oshkosh said:
This may not be what you're looking for but for anyone else, I just did this with mine and it worked great. Note that if it says your trunk is OUT_2 then in the code you have to put DIAL_TRUNK=2 not OUT_2. Just tried it with my extension as our main voip provider doesn't pass caller ID but my secondary one does, so for my outbound calls I wanted it to show my own ID.

http://mbrevda.blogspot.com/2009/10/fre ... cific.html
thanks, you are right, this may not for us, for different users, we need assign different outbound route, not the system default outbound route in sequence.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr