How I can use Cisco IP 7945 on Elastix

medzeinmal

Hello,
I have installed Elastix 2.4 or 2.5 on VM ESXI, I tested to make calls via Zoiper is it works without problem, I have Cisco IP 7945 second hand, how I can use these phones on Elastix.
Thank you in advance.

soborno

Hi,

I'm not sure but for what I recall there was a SIP firmware for those devices, try with that.

Regards,
Claudio

medzeinmal

Good evening,
Thank you for your reply, I visited the Cisco web site and I found two SIP firmware, please see the picture attached "Untitled.jpg", can you tell me please the version that I have to choose, and how I can use this firmware.

thank you infinitely

Attachments

soborno

First, and most important, that Internet Explorer is hurting my eyes o_O

It seems that is the first one, note that I only used a couple of cisco's in my life (and clearly I don't recall the model either).
As for the rest, for what I recall it was pretty straight forward (again I don't really know which model I used) so you probably wouldn't have a problem if you had already set a Softphone.

Regards,
Claudio

medzeinmal

I wish you a good healing of your eyes, thank you again for your help, unfortunately I never installed a software in a phone, I will certainly need your help for how I use this software and of course how to configure it in Elastix.

thanks again

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pahntom