How Elastix 1.3 callcenter autodialer works?

Discussion in 'General' started by abanuz, Jan 8, 2009.

1. abanuz

Hello Guys;

I installed elastix 1.3 stable vesion and 1.3 callcenter module succesfully.After that I create ;

--a user extension
    --a agent
    --A Queee for callc center
    --A form for call center
    --A sip trunk for outgoing call

After these ,I create campaign that is gaved detailed below;
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: * campaign-1
    Range Date: * 08 Jan 2009 Start 31 Jan 2009 End
    Schedule per Day: * 01 : 00 Start time
    17 : 17 End time
    Form: * | deneme |
    Trunk: * SIP/voip
    Context: * from-internal
    Queue: * 1000 callcenter
    Retries: * 3
    Script: *
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Altough I upload csv file,I didnt see anything on CSV DATA...But when I check database(call_center,calls)...our numbers in csv file was loaded on database.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mysql> select * from calls;
    +----+-------------+-------------+--------+----------+---------------+------------+----------+---------+-- --------+----------+----------+----------------------+---------------+-----+
    | id | id_campaign | phone | status | uniqueid | fecha_llamada | start_time | end_time | retries | d uration | id_agent | transfer | datetime_entry_queue | duration_wait | dnc |
    +----+-------------+-------------+--------+----------+---------------+------------+----------+---------+-- --------+----------+----------+----------------------+---------------+-----+
    | 1 | 1 | 05412546407 | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | 0 | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | 0 |
    | 2 | 1 | 05418123454 | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | 0 | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | 0 |
    | 3 | 1 | 05433529242 | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | 0 | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | 0 |
    | 4 | 1 | 02122175080 | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | 0 | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | 0 |
    4 rows in set (0.00 sec)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that I login as agent and start elastixautodialer..But campaign didnt start.Our dialerd.log is below;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2009/01/08 14:05 : (DialerProcess) DEBUG: agentlogin:
    params => Array
    (
    [Event] => Agentlogin
    [Privilege] => agent,all
    [Agent] => 1000
    [Channel] => SIP/100-09c54958
    [Uniqueid] => 1231423505.3
    )

2009/01/08 14:05 : (DialerProcess) DEBUG: no hay agentes libres ni a punto de desocuparse!
    2009/01/08 14:05 : (DialerProcess) DEBUG: no hay agentes libres ni a punto de desocuparse!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to our logs and configuration,whatis my problem?How can I solve these problems? (I dont know any spanish::woohoo: )

2. telecomtechnician

Hi there, check the following:

1) Verify that the autodialer is activated, inside the call center tab, select configuration, in that page, you have to enter some data (login and password) and then press save. Verify that the lower box were you start the autodialer says "running"

2) You have to create a queue only for outbound dialing and the agents in that queue can not be the same agents in the inbound dialing (not at the same time if both queues are working simultaneusly).

3) Verify that the csv file once it is loaded (right after creating the campaign) does not give you any error message.

3) Verify the messages in the CLI, if it appears some error messages related to manager.conf then you have a problem.

Waiting for your comments
    David Medina

3. abanuz

Thanks for your quick response:)

1)Autodialer is activated on web pagen and also I checked on cli.(service elastixdialer status) and its running.Also on this page I used data that I create user in manager_custom.conf .(I used this data on call_center-----configuration tab)

in manager_custom.conf

[ican]

secret=elastix1234
    -----
    -----
    ------

2)I create a queue in PBX tab and select this this queue for outbound dialing.(I dont create queue in call center tab) .....I dont use inbound-outbound calling....I just want to use outbound dialing.

3)After I load csv file ,I didnt get any errors.

4)I watch all cli logs ,but I didnt see any messagge.Altough I select dialer dubug on configuration tab.

Thanks and Best Regards

4. abanuz

are there anyone can achive to work with call center module (campaign site)_?

5. abanuz

I dont know any spanish words,so please can you help to translate sentences below?..I saw this messagge on dialerd.log

"no hay agentes libres ni a punto de desocuparse!"

6. pawels

Mayby I'm wrong but in changelog for elastix 1.4beta you can find: Dialer now supports sip trunks.
    See http://elastix.org/changelog.txt

Best regards,
    Pawel

7. abanuz

hi;

Yes I read http://elastix.org/changelog.txt ....and I try 1.4 beta version too.But it doesnt work..its react similar way..But if someone translate words into dialerd log.I can solve problem.?f anyone has info about autodialer over sip trunk..Please help me:)

Please Translate it:)

2009/01/13 11:58 : (DialerProcess) DEBUG: no hay agentes libres ni a punto de desocuparse!
    2009/01/13 11:58 : (DialerProcess) DEBUG: no hay agentes libres ni a punto de desocuparse!

8. telecomtechnician

Hi there

The translation is something like this:

There is no available agents and the call will be disconnected

David Medina

9. nicmac

abanuz, did you ever get this working? I having the exact same problem. My numbers show up in call_center.calls in mysql. I can login and I go to the form/script screen, then it doesn't appear to be dialing.

10. abanuz

hi;

Yes; Autodiler is working now properly over my sip trunk. if you see your number in calls tab in mysql,there is no problem about csv.

11. nicmac

Excellent. Can you tell me what the problem was? I installed from iso the 1.4 beta and then loaded the call center module. I created a queue and extension. My sip trunk is setup correctly and I can make and receive calls via x-lite. Then I created a form in the call center module. I then created an agent with a 4 digit ID.

I created a campaign, selected the time and date for the entire day out to next week. I uploaded my small test csv file with about 40 numbers.

I am able to login with the ID and pair it with an extension. It calls my soft phone and _sometimes_ redirects to the form/script page. Nothing happens after that.
    Most of the time it hangs. Also, when I try to log back in using the softphone, it says my password is now incorrect. I have to recreate a user for it to work again.

I have checked the call_center.calls and the csv loaded my information properly. There are no CLI errors in the logs when I am sitting in the agent console.

Any ideas?

12. nicmac

Ok, my SIP trunk call center is now working perfectly. I made a few mistakes that I will share as this thread is a top result on google for call center 1.3 with SIP, and because the call center 1.0 document is unfortunately not very detailed. Also, I must first say that Elastix support was well worth the cost. Jorge worked with me for 3 hours yesterday to troubleshoot and did a fantastic job of identifying and sorting out the problems. If you decide to use the chat support I recommend requesting to chat on MSN messenger because it's way faster and of course more stable.

1) Do not put a password on the queue you associate with your call center campaign. I set this up initially with a secret before I knew of call center. It will break call center and the symptom is that your call center agent password will not work when you try to login via the softphone, because there is no mechanism to log into the queue from there.

2) In the call center configuration I assumed that 127.0.0.1 was not the addressed to be used, and that my Elastix server address would be needed. I went as far as to create a user in manager.conf because the default admin login was not working.

3) If your trunk provider requires a 1 or country code or whatever before the number, you must append that to your actual csv file. I did this easily with excel by formatting the cells as "custom" and then changing the field to use 1#. There is the dial pattern field in outbound routes where you can add in stuff like "X." or "1-XXXXXXX",etc. The latter will only append the one for _some_ types of calls. I'm not entirely sure which, but it will definitely not work with call center. Jorge mentioned that asterisk will append a 1 based on some other setting somewhere as well. I'm not clear on that. The symptom of this problem is you can login to the agent console and load the form/script page, but calls will not start in the call_center.calls table you will see FAILED for the status column for most of the numbers. There seems to be some anomaly where it will dial _some_ numbers. I don't know why this is, but it did manage to autodial 2 calls out of about a 100 on a list.

Also, I don't know if this is public info, but Jorge said 1.4 is out very soon, and a patch will be released around Monday that fixes a bug in the dialer where ghost agents will remain logged in after logout. He uploaded an updated dialerd tar for me and I have had no issues with it.

I feel like I made some serious noob mistakes here but I must say that I only first learned of Elastix four days ago and Asterisk about two weeks ago so I am pretty stoked I could get this all working for a client that was near imminent business closure. :)

13. pnaves

aa

:( :silly: :silly: