how can set caller id for outgoing call from E1

bagheri

hi
I have (PRI)E1 line and i install Elastix on it.
when i dialing out of trunk my number is ****0000 (**** is my E1 number)
i want that when i dialing out of trunk, my number be just **** (My E1 number) and havent 0000.
what can i do? have i any Chooses?

jgutierrez

What I would do is to go to: PBX -> Trunk -> choose the ZAP/0 entry or the one that I'm using for outbound calls, then write down under the field called <Outbound Caller ID>, my E1 number, and then check the box <Never Override Caller ID>.

Just take into account that if your provider receives a caller ID that they are not expecting, they wont let you dialout, and you will get a message telling you that all lines are busy now...

willi504

Hi Friend
there you need send an unique number as identificator than requiere the provider? or
need to set one number per channel for where outbound the calls?.

normaly the provider get 100 numbers on 30 channels, or more numbers and other get 30 number for 30 channels.

Let us know this information, i have experience with that using Asterisk and i think is same using elastix, where only edit the files where is the macros and go ahead.

Regards

William Cardona
Honduras

bagheri

no i need send an unique number as identificator that when all of extensions dialing out of trunk , theme caller id be uniqe.
for example when extension 1101 call to cellphone , in cellphone, incoming number just be a E1 number .
i use jgutierrez sollution but just in cdrreport callerid be set,and for dialout of trank , the number be 67870000 , 6787 be my E1 number.
i want the numnber be 6787 :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fpino