Hold trouble 2.0.2 64

Discussion in 'General' started by rslrdx, Sep 1, 2010.

1. rslrdx

Installed version 2.0.2 64bit on a new server, and got one little snag, on any call, internal or external, if I place the call on hold it works fine until I try to take it off of hold. The end placed on hold will hear the hold music and if I try to take the call off hold, that end will still hear the hold music, it cant hear me but I can here the person talking.

I tested this on IP phones, ATAs, FXS module on the server, and softphones. the only one that behaved normally is the softphone. every other one bahave the same, but the FXS module, after 3 hook flashes, would take the call off of hold correctly.

Its a small setup, only 5 extensions on a ring group set to ring all, whoever picks up can transfer if needed. nothing else is configured, not even voicemail.

I´m hoping its just some config and not a bug, I will install 2.0.1 and see if I can reproduce the same problems. Any Help is apreciated, not sure what to do next. I´ll provide any other info if needed.

Thanks again,
    Rodrigo

2. rslrdx

Tested with 2.0.1 64bit and 2.0.2 32bit and it all behaved the same. Anyone else seen this problem?

Installed version 1.6 and it works fine on the same hardware