Hi All, Take a look at OpenVox IX100 IPPBX kit.

Discussion in 'Gateways' started by OpenVox, Jul 11, 2008.

1. OpenVox

Just For Your Information:

OpenVox IX100 IPPBX kit is based on x86 architecture and designed for Small & Medium Businesses. System developers can run most of the production version PBX software including asterisk® in this kit. It can also simplify the installation procedure and thus, no more complicated migration work needed. Developers will definitely save much time as well as money right from the beginning in developing open source IPPBX.

OpenVox IX100 uses AMD Geode LX800 CPU and has 2 Mini PCI slots inside which are perfectly connected with OpenVox Mini PCI cards. It can support mixed FXS/FXO/ISDN BRI ports with wireless WIFI function. Besides, there are 2 Ethernet channels (Via VT6105M 10/100) and 2 USB2.0 which can be used to expand wireless/router functions.

System Configuration:
    PC EnginesTM Alix 2C2 Industrial Motherboard

2. OpenVox

3. neolinux

Hello,

how can i install the elastix on the OpenVox IX100 IPPBX??

Is there any tutorial or manual/doc?

Thank You,

neolinux

4. OpenVox

Hi neolinux,

Elastix and OpenVox are working hard to introduce a proper software for IX100. Now,there is a beta mini elastix version that is being tested with IX100. Maybe you can join the following mailing list for some instruction and see how it will work.
    http://lists.elastix.org/pipermail/deve ... 00049.html

Hope this will help.

OpenVox

5. mihpel

Your timing could not have been more perfect.

Just today i was looking at purchasing an alix 3d2 and an openvox B100M.

Being able to use such hardware with elastix would be awesome.

Is there any svn or git or anything that we could checkout the development branch?

ps: does the problem of b100m in conjunction with alix 2c2 still stands, and if not has anybody successfully tested alix3d2 with b100m ?

6. OpenVox

Hi mihpel,

Maybe the Elastix development team can help you to get some info about the development branch. I will also contact then for some updated news and I will post it here later.

For the B100M Mini PCI BRI board, it's not working with Alix board. If you wish to test the Mini Elastix version, it will be better that you get a B200M instead. It works cool!!

OpenVox are always here for you!

Best Regards,
    Belief Mo
    OpenVox