help

Discussion in 'General' started by kramtw, Jan 14, 2011.

1. kramtw

hi

i will like some help with install and setting up of a Wildcard TE121 on my pbx

can anyone help?

thanks

2. hgeorge123

hi if you want to install it on the elastix is as simple as that mounts on the computer and go to the tab elastix system hardware detection you fit in in this part you see a button to detect hardware that you already have the card installed now if you want to help you with the signage would be good to give further information as to which country these kind of signaling that your carrier gave you.

3. kramtw

ok thanks i have the card install in the server and after doing what you said i am seeing all the green on the card saying that all 24ch are available. how how do i sett up the truck for inbound and outbound to work. when i try to make a call i am getting all circuit are busy.

i am in Barbados and the telephone company is LIME or cable and wireless.

thanks

4. hgeorge123

Of course you can not make calls because you have configured the signage yet I have never configured or as digital frames are the nurse if you give me more information than you gave your carrier to see if I can help.

5. kramtw

ok what sort of info are you looking for?

6. hgeorge123

What kind of signage you are giving your operator for input and output.

7. kramtw

could you explain what you mean by signage as i am not understanding what you are asking me for.