Help setting up Elastix to use epygi FXO gw

GadoDado

Hello everyone I need help setting up Elastix pbx so it can use epygi FXO gateway any and all help will be appreciated

rafael

I actually never installed one of those gateways, but you should creat a SIP trunk from Elastix and then the outgoing routes.

regards,

rafael

GadoDado

the configuration that work for me was:

on epygi FXO gateway:
1.- route all sip traffic using the call routing rules
2.- outgoing call: On the Epygi box, you need to go to Telephony-> Call Routing Table, and add a rule to send all calls to the FXO ports. it should be something like "prefix=*, call type=FXO, Any Port". In that case Elastix will send the PSTN number to Epygi box, and it will route that directly to through one of available FXO ports.
3.- for Incoming calls: FXO settings have assign a routing pattern to the FXO (in my case i give them a 656 value to all call coming on all FXO ports and on the routing rules there was one for that pattern and it will send the call to a SIP destination with out a user name and password and that will send all traffic to the Elastix box.

on Elastix:
Using the Elastix Without Tears Installation Guide (the Epygi FXO gateway is configured as a Sipura SPA3000 as a PSTN) and for incoming call one inbound route with any DID/ any CID did the tick and it was also necessary to allow anonymous inbound SIP call on Elastix General Settings menu

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feparra121