help please

aydinyel

has The software elastix a support for the software IIS and Adobe? we want to execute the software .net and adobe over a server with the number of 170 terminals. the terminals are the company ncomputing. if elastix supports .net and adobe,then we try it on. after installing does the elastix want a licence for the terminals. otherwise we must install a micrososft server 2008.also it s required to support net framework.

hinzinho

Hi aydinyel and welcome. When you install Elastix, it will install the Linux OS, Asterisk and all the modules to provide you a nice user interface. This does not run on Microsoft platform. If you are new to this, I would suggest you try installing it on a virtual environment for testing and see how it works. VirtualBox is my favorite VM software as I am a Windows user.

fmvillares

as the other friend say..elastix does not support and run on any platform than linux...its a free open source gpl v2 project...does not run on adobe xxxx platform
its an apache server based php mysql linux and asterisk environment...so try it in a vmware or virtualbox environment to test...asterisk right now is the number 1 pbx in the world and again its open source and xNIX based only.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr