Help configuring incoming call settings

Discussion in 'General' started by jkaver, Dec 20, 2010.

1. jkaver

I have got the newest version of Elastix installed and configured, but I'm stuck on a simple thing I can't seem to figure out.

I have an announcement made, and an Ivr with the announcement set.

When a call comes in, it goes to the IVR, and when you hit an extension it rings only the first extension in the ring group I have set.

Settings:

Extensions:

Ring group 601 set as:
    1xxxxxxxxxx#

If no answer, back to IVR Main

When a call comes in, it goes to IVR, pick an extension and it rings the first ring group, first extention (201 for instance), it won't ring the cell phone in the ring group, or the 301 extension.

I'm stuck, when I make a change to the ring group, the IVR doesn't pick up, when I make a change to the IVR, it picks up, but just rings the first extension and not the other 2 in the ring group list.

What am I doing wrong?

Really appreciate the help, first go at a phone system box, and this one thing is driving us nuts...

2. jkaver

Really need to get this figured out.

Currently I've rerouted the ring groups to just go to voicemail for one of the extensions per ring group, but I still need a hand in getting a ring group to ringall with 2 extensions and a cell phone as the 3rd entry in the extension list.

I would also like it to end with the cell phone, not the internal voicemail at this time.

Anyone have an idea or could give me a hand?

Or, is there something more that needs to be posted to help with this issue?