Hardware Detect CLI command

Dimitrios Papanagiotakis

Hi everyone,

I have an Astribank that randomly restarts and I get a USB Disconnect message, as a result the provided DAHDI channels are lost. In order to overcome the problem I have to run the Hardware Detect process and everything gets back to normal as the DAHDI channels are detected again. I have build a cron job that checks if the Astribank channels are available and triggers an email notification in case of error. In addition to the message in case of error I would like to run the Hardware Detect through a CLI command in order to automatically get the system back to normal operation.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

AJP

Staff member
Hi everyone,

I have an Astribank that randomly restarts and I get a USB Disconnect message, as a result the provided DAHDI channels are lost. In order to overcome the problem I have to run the Hardware Detect process and everything gets back to normal as the DAHDI channels are detected again. I have build a cron job that checks if the Astribank channels are available and triggers an email notification in case of error. In addition to the message in case of error I would like to run the Hardware Detect through a CLI command in order to automatically get the system back to normal operation.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance!
Hi @dimitrios

Are you sure that you are running Elastix V5? There is another forum for topics on version 4 and 2.5 this one is only for Version 5.

Best regards!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elvis martinez