when someone call and hangup the zap trunk still busy for 1.5 min
and dont hangup immidatlly

???

i have pstn lines

p.s

when i aswer the call and finish to talk the zap trunk hangup well

best regards

dicko

either your telco is not providing "disconnect supervision" or your hardware doesn't support the signalling sent from the telco, ideally this is a battery reversal or wink, but if just a "fast busy", you can set busy detect and call progress supervision in zapata.conf to improve the situation.

shlomi

what to i need to set in the file
i am begginer
and i have olso OPENVOX hardware
and what it is TELCO ???

please help??

dicko

Telco = telephone company.

What needs to be set depends on what the phone company is sending you.

Step One:-

Connect your analog line directly to the phone line (disconnect the asterisk box)

have someone call you and hang up, listen very carefully, if you hear a very short click a couple of seconds after they hangup, chances are you have a polarity swith (disconnect supervision) from the telco, then look at the hardware configuration. If you hear nothing then wait, my guess is that after soon you will start to hear a "fast busy" from the phone company. If you do then

Step two

set lines
busydetect=yes
busycount=8

in zapata.conf

Asterisk will then hang up the line after eight repeats of the busy signal, actually it will hang up after eight repetitions of almost any tone. you can tune busycount to any number but too low and you will get spurious hangups, maybe even caused by a chirping bird!

You could try asking the phone company to send you disconnect supoervision , but chances are the will say they can't or just won't

shlomi

ok i tryed this is fast busy
i add the line

and it worked
TNX

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member