Graphical Installation

Discussion in 'General' started by Galeano, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Galeano

Hi, when i try to install the graphical mode from elastix, it shows to me the next message and begin the text mode installation

Runnin anaconda - The elastix system installer
    Graphical installer not available - starting text mode.

After this message the installation finish ok, but i dont know if i'm going to have problems later.

How i can get the full instalation of elastix??
    Connect from another pc it's the only way to see the graphical mode??

Thanks

2. security

hola Galeano, elastix desde que nacio, no ha tenido instalacion grafica, sino en modo texto, por que no lo tiene en modo grafico, por la razon de uno usar recursos de maquina, que es lo mejor, la parte grafica en este caso es la web, el resto es a modo de consola.....;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

3. rollinsolo

Galeano I am not sure if Security answered it, but I had the same issue, it was a bad ISO image so I made a new copy and it worked fine, and also I was setting up raid the wrong way so the install was hanging as well. Hope this helped.

4. Galeano

Gracias por la respuesta, pero sigo teniendo la duda de a que ser refiere la parte de install or upgrade in graphical mode.
    Si vos decis que asi ha sido toda la vida pues tendre que acostumbrarme a ello.
    Gracias.

5. rafael

Elastix is base on CentOS and CentOs you can install or upgrade in graphical mode. The Elastix installer does not have the graphical Installer so you won't be able to install with graphical mode.

regards,

Rafael