Getting "All Circuts are Busy" message

Discussion in 'General' started by reynolwi, Apr 19, 2010.

1. reynolwi

Ok I have been trying to setup a connection to our Exchange Unified Messaging Server. I created a SIP trunk to connect to it and it shows its registered and connected to the exchange server. I created an outbound trunk that is set as an intracompany route with the dial patterns 1111, 1222, and 1666.

When i try to dial one of those extensions from a phone i instantly get an all circuts are busy message.

2. tpm

tpm

Hello,

Same problem here, have you got it to work ?

3. Patrick_elx

to try to understand what is happening, I would suggest that you look at your log to see exactly the process that led to this message.

If you don't know how to access your log, please read Elastix Without Tears that will give you the explanation how to do it.

Then post here the relevant part of it if you don't understand some.

The all circuit are busy symptom can come from a multitude of different reasons. Without further information nobody will be able to help you.

4. reynolwi

Ok i have got it to actually connect. Im using Elastic 2.0 to connect since it uses the asterisk 1.6 engine which allows for tcp connections.

I have gotten it to connect and it actually answers the calls but when you go to enter your pin number for voicemail it does not accept it. I have googled it but its something about Exchange accepts input differently than asterisk gives it.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

5. rafael

Re: Getting

tail -f /var/log/messages
    reynolwi, you can get this book and other docs from here:
    http://elastix.org/index.php/en/product ... nuals.html

Please read Elastix Without Tears, it would make your life much easier.

regards,

Rafael