freepbx

nda

Hi,

I'm curently testing the brand new Elastix 0.9 in French, but as mentionned before freepbx stay in english. Is there a way to change freepbx language? even manualy... It's for one of our customer who need the whole GUI in french.

Also it seems some modules in System are not translate (hardware detection, update...). Will it be done shortly? Otherwise i will do it and send it to you.

Otherwise, great job, this is a very nice project!!!

Nico

You might use the unembedded freepbx. It has some languages in the interface, but beware, the spanish translation is not very good and incomplete.

Try using google toolbar on your browser. It has built-in language translations if you don't have an immediate solution.

nda

ramoncio said:
You might use the unembedded freepbx. It has some languages in the interface, but beware, the spanish translation is not very good and incomplete.
Thanks,
I'm using it in french and it seems OK, but the client absolutly want 1 GUI, so i need the set freepbx in french IN elastix.

The google translation won't be very "profesionnal".

Hi
I want to Translate it to Persia,
would it be possible for you to give a bit help...
Tanks,

This link is deprecated. Anyone know where could I find this solution?
I currently use Elastix 1.6 and still has the same problem in freepbx configuration inside elastix.

Tks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orbit114