Forward to external number, no audio.

gbonebrake

I am running Elastix 1.3-2 using a SIP trunk to connect to PSTN. If I set an extension to forward to an external phone number, the calls are properly forwarded, but when the external phone (Cell Phone) is answered, there is no audio either direction.

I have my provider (Broadvox) checking a call capture session to see if they can find an issue on their end, just wondering if anyone else has had similar issues.

I have setup the forward to the external number directly via nnn-nnn-nnnn# in Follow-Me settings, via *72, and via a custom extension set to Local/nnnnnnnnnn@outbound-allroutes.

Seems like I had this working at one point, perhaps an upgrade or other change has stopped it.

Thanks in advance -

Greg

vtofa

Does it work when you call directly to the cell phone using the SIP trunk?

gbonebrake

Yes, there are no other issues making calls via this trunk, only with this forwarding scenario.

Greg

gbonebrake

This issue has been resolved by my SIP trunk provider. The tech at Broadvox indicated they had NAT detection endabled on the trunk and it appears that in combination with my NAT settings, that was causing forwarded calls to external numbers to have no audio.

Greg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omarmenichetti