Forums Down for 48 Hours....

Discussion in 'General' started by torontob, Jan 3, 2009.

1. torontob

Hi Guys,

I don't want to bash the system but one thing that Trixbox community prides itself in is their forums and they bad mouth Elastix's forum. I want to tell you about my experience in the past 48 hours. I have probably checked the site 20 times during 48 hours to see if it is up and running. The forum is a resource for me. There are many fixes posted all over the forum that I continuously depend on the forum to get a server running or to solve a problem. I hope that becomes known to the moderator/developers of the forum that Elastix is not small tiny forgotten PBX software anymore. Lots of people depend on it and people would like to know that they can depend on the system. The other alternative is FreePBXinaFlash which still lives to its promises unlike Trixbox. Elastix is much more organized and I am sure lots of effort has been put into it. But the since of carelessness wouldn't make it any more popular. I have first tried to find an explanation for the down time but there is nothing posted. I hope we see a response as to why the site was down. Maybe someone can help with the bandwidth if that's a problem?!

Regards,

2. danardf

I think that there is a big load problem.
    Lots of page are blank. :(
    Maybe the CPU load is full or maybe the software website is out of the limits.

In all the cases, the webmasters must fix this problem quickly. But i'm confident. ;)