Forum Country wise

dmanghani

we need to set up forum country wise as lot of trouble shooting problems are country specific.
Also this forum would provide a place for those users who want to dispose off VoIP equipment for those who are experimenting and do not want to buy new products but would love to experiment with used but working hardware

rafael

dmanghani hi :).

Havint to many forums, each for a country would be to complicate I believe. However you can create Elastix user groups for your local group. If you want help with that, we can set a mailing list for Elastix and your country.

BTW, Where are you from:? :). I am from Ecuador :)

Regards,

Rafael

dmanghani

I am from India and have country specific problems especially Caller ID a mailing list would be a good idea to start with.

rafael

please sendme an email to rbonifaz[at]elastix.org to coordinate the mailing list.

Regards,

Rafael

Amphibian

I would be interested in this also. Maybe you give me same help????

Will e-mail you to.

Amphibian

rafael

He guys,

Sourceforge now offers phpb3 as a hosted aplication. I believe we should move the whole forums there, but we can start with local country forums.

Lets work on this next week. This week in Latinamerica we have the FISOL (http://flisol.info) and it is going to keep us bussy.

REgards,

rAfael

Tydyt

Hello,
I'm sorry, but I can not English. Therefore, I would like to help out Elastix translation into Czech. I'd sent the translated files (cz.lang) and he secured distribution in Elastix.
Can you tell me how to add language files to ensure the Elastix distribution, and to whom to send these files?

Thank Tydyt
tydyt [@] tydyt [.] cz

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mai Tuyen