Forms in callCenter Mod

Discussion in 'General' started by pti2000, Mar 21, 2009.

1. pti2000

I setup the call center and every thing is working ok, But I have a question on the forms I was thing that the way this works is, on my outbound campaign when I receive a call I can click on forms and input some info about the call am on, suck as "call this customer back at noon, etc". and if am correct on this, my first problem am having is, when I click on forms this link is just plank there is no place to input any information. And now my next question is where would I find the information that I input in forms. Can some one give me some help on this. Thanks.

2. danardf

Hi.

From some test, I have the same problem.
    The form don't appear.
    The script is ok, but if i click on form, i have a blank page. :(
    Maybe a bug?!

A question, if you can reply to me.

When an agent receive a call, a link appear on the right of the page (in green). If you click on this link, you must (normally) go to the VTiger CRM to add a new customer.
    This function is right for you?

Thanks

3. pti2000

Ok am going to give that a try, Now when I input the info in vtiger how do I retrive it?

4. danardf

For me, the link don't work.
    If you click on the link to the right page, if you can go to VTiger CRM. I have a problem else, it's a bug.
    I would say, the link can go to the VTiger for input a customer information or read the customer informations....but, i'm not sure. :huh:

Thanks for your help and try. ;)

5. marcalza

I have the same problem, the link to "add client" doesn't work. Have you resolved this???

Thnaks a lot