forms call center reports

napbur

In the call center module when you create a Form where are the answers store ?
How can I make a report to see the answers ?
Is it possible to store the CID and the Agent number ?

jelly

Can someone post an example of an Elastix call center form? I'm working on putting together a call campign and need some examples so I can put it all together.

Jelly

angelcomercial

jelly

Yes, thank you angelcomercial, that was very helpful. I learned a lot looking at the videos, both parts one and two. I work for a Laboratory who has Phlebotomists go to homebound patients houses to draw blood. One of the time consuming aspects of the job is, the night before, they have to call all their patients to confirm the appointment. Is there a way to do an Unattended call campaign that would call the patients, have an automated voice tell them they have an appointment, and press 1 for yes, or 2 for no? Then record the answers in the csv file to upload to the database at certain intervals. Also, if you know what that program to do that would be called. Thank you,

John

lusiola

napbur said:
In the call center module when you create a Form where are the answers store ?
How can I make a report to see the answers ?
Is it possible to store the CID and the Agent number ?
I still didn't get the answer.
After the campaign is over, where does the information collected on the forms go?
Where does it go?
Please Help :blush:

jgutierrez

They are stored on a csv data file, under the outbound campaigns list (there is a link that says CSV file), you can check it anytime (it will only show infomration on saved data on outbound campaigns from your agents) or if the campaign has already ended, search on the finished campaigns

lusiola

[Solved] Re:forms call center reports

Thank you very much that sorted me out.

BreakOnThru

Is it possible to export forms to vTiger CRM? That would be very useful for me...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fpino