FOP shows more Trunks that I actually have!

Discussion in 'General' started by Nakkoush, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Nakkoush

[​IMG] I just noticed that FOP is showing more Trunks that I actually have :unsure:
    Under FOP, some of the title are duplicated (check the attached snapshot), in addition I can no more see ZAP1 and ZAP2, it is only ZAP3 to ZAP8.. ZAP1 and 2 title seems to be replaced by two SIP Trunks names that I have defined..

What can be be the reason behind this issue?

2. Nakkoush

find attached my FOP Trunk snapshot

Edited: Sorry I had to post three time due to an erratic behavior I had when I tried to post my snapshots.. Anyway i hope they can be of any help for you to identify my problem..

3. Nakkoush

[​IMG]

As you can see in the snapshots:
    The first two Trunks titles are supposed to be ZAP1 and ZAP2..
    On the second column in FOP, I have three GP titles while I only have two trunks titled GP ****
    The Full Trunk name is not showing on the FOP.. some of them shows the first 6 letters and some the first three letters only..
    What can I do to resolve this mess?
    Is it a known bug with Elastix?

4. ramoncio

I think your tabs are overlapping

Some of them are for the incoming calls and others for outgoing.
    When you create a trunk with peer and user data you get two tabs in the fop, one for the peer and one for the user.

I think the in some versions I have seen that solved. What it does is cuts the end of the tab name. So I usually add a word after each trunk and extension name (SIP, ZAP) and then I get all but the last word.

5. dicko

6. Nakkoush

The above snapshots are of course taken and part of https://ElastixIPAddress/panel.. Unless you mean something else dicko by "big/picture" with all the names.

7. Nakkoush

ramoncio wrote:
    I think your tabs are overlapping
    [/quote]

Could be.. Is it possible to expand the FOP view? or maybe as dicko mentioned to see a "Big/Picture"?

ramoncio wrote:
    I think in some versions I have seen that solved.[/quote]

Do you mean there is an FOP update for this issue? ( I updated all the basic modules)
    FYI, the naming issue applies as well to all my SIP extensions where they appear in an erratic way..Few are with full name, some first three letters and some even only first two letters..

8. danardf

9. Nakkoush

My issue is beyond changing the FOP layout or overlapping (I don't have currently up to 25 extensions).. there is a name mixture in the titles (Trunk Area where the overlapping could have caused it), If I pick up my ZAP1 trunk which doesn't show in the FOP, it shows me that I am picking up "LC PSTN" which doesn't even exist under my trunks names (I have "LCS PSTN" and "LC PSTN" could be the old naming I used to give that trunk which was deleted and created again)

Is there a TMP folder / files for FOP?

10. ramoncio

Have a look at the asterisk mysql database. All configs are stored there.

11. Nakkoush

Ramoncio, my problem was indeed a tab overlapping. I solved everything by Changing the layout as suggested by danardf. Thank you all!

12. danardf

Haaaa... I happy to hear it :laugh:
    Good news. ;)

13. ramoncio

Good to hear that.