Flash Operator Panel is blinking

Hi Elastix forumers,

I have a problem on the Elastix 0.9 with the FOP, blinking since 1 week.
Calls can be made perfectly but i don't know why FOP is blinking in the interface. (tested with IE and firefox, same result) I heard about adobe flashplayer version conflict. Right ?
Any idea please to solve that ?
Does a yum update will solve this problem ?

Regards
Greg

if your flashplayer has been updated recently that it what is causing the issue. I hear that the new updates to elastix have the update for FOP in there that fixes the problem.

I am testing Elastix 1.1 Stable, FOP is the same flashing. I guess adobe would have a patch for it, if enough people complain to them.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply !
I have already updated the FOP panel (v0.29) but it is the same result.
If someone remember another tip to solve it, please let me know ;)

Regards
Greg

Below you will find the solution to your problem, I implemented on my 0.9 box and it resolved the blinking issue.

You need to update FOP manually. Download v0.29 of op_server.pl and operator_panel.swf to /var/www/html/panel/ replacing the existing files. Then add "use_amportal_conf=1" (without "") to /var/www/html/panel/op_server.cfg under [general]. Do an "amportal restart" and delete your IE browser temp files.

Also before restarting, make sure you give the correct rights to the files you moved over.

http://powerpbx.org/v029fopfix.zip
Credit goes to powerpbx.org

Hi Hakan !

It is working fine on my 0.9 Elastix server.
I had already done it but i didn't took care of the files permissions and didn't worked.
But now, it is ok, i can recover my FOP.

Thanks a lot Hakan.
Regards
Greg

Old FOP has problems with the new Adobe Flash, update to the new FOP and delete temporary internet files. That should take care of it.
For details check Asternic.

Same problem here too, using v1.1 (stable). I'll try solution posted on front page of asternic.org

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orbit114