Fear To Upgrade, yes, but why?,

telecomtechnician

Hi elastix community

I have succesfully installed my third elastix server with 4 fxo ports NXA800 NetVox card. In general, everything is working good but there is a big HEADACHE present and that is the upgrades. But why?

1)After downloading, burning and installing elastix 1.3.2, It recognized the 4 port card, and I saw in the flash operator panel the 4 zap trunks. The only missing thing was the extensions. I decided to upgrade the freepbx module (and all submodules). After that I did a yum

agidi

I second David Medina

I too have several systems working, and once they are online, this never get updated. Why? fear too.
They work. I only update my personal box, which is used as a test box and find this issues Medina mentions. Stuff gets deleted, lost, de configured, or simply breaks. (agi-bin issue nobody seems to know why, nor care.)

I too congratulate the Elastix developers and community, it is an outstanding work. I'm no coder or developer, I try to put my 2cents worth by helping newbies on the IRC channel, I would also love to help on the project if I'm told how.

thanks and keep up the good work.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salman0.0