Fax machine

mogaeng

Thank you for your quick response and Sorry for my bad English

1- I have elastix server with 86 Extension , 1 Virtual Fax and 2 card (Wildcard TDM400P REV I Board 5)with 4 port
Per card and 2 Trunks .
2- I used Virtual fax to send and receive faxs and it work good in receive and send
3- I used YajHFC to send faxs from my PC but when i send fax to Fax machine (like panasonic fax machine kx-fhd331 )
and the Operador answer my call after that she transfer my call to fax , in this case YajHFC can not send fax and
:( YajHFC send my failed (NO Carrier Detected) and the state is (Sleeping).
4- I need when the Operador answer my call i can Talk to her and when she transfer my call to fax i send the fax.

I hope that I have explained the problem well

thanks

Megabyte

I think its very difficult to know when you will have to send the fax and when you have to wait to send it, if you know what i mean, because the YajHFC it will send the fax and it wont wait to be transfered or something to send the fax.

icbnsys

This is a common scenario in SMEs where phone lines are hooked to a telefax machine. As long as the called party can notice the fax request then accepts the fax message, fax transmission can continue well.

Some small percentage maybe you need to instruct the called party to give you a dial tone. In this case an alternative fax transmission maybe used. Try this one: Call the other party using your extension phone, after getting a fax tone, park the call (transfer ext 70). Note for the actual parking lot number assigned. Then send your fax messages to that parking lot.

rgds,
icbnsys

mogaeng

:laugh: Thank you very much it works good

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omarmenichetti