Extra Info About Call Center Module

mcamerar

Hi,
About 9 month has passed since I discovered Elastix and started to use it. After many installations, desperations, sighs etc. now finally I am using it in a very happy manner.
I am using Elastix 1.6.2.2 and Call Center 1.5.3.2
Considering myself a newbie about linux and asterisk, I managed to sort out many problems also thanks to this forum and all the people here....
Few days ago I reinstalled the Call Center to give it another try and I found it this time working wonderfully ! So good that I put it already in production with some operators and everything is fine.
The problem is that I have still some questions and doubts about this module that I cannot find anywhere else than here I hope !!!
In Configuration
1) Anyone could explain me please in a deeper way how the "Answering delay" really works?
2) What the "Enable overcommit of outgoing calls" is for?
3) What is for "Service percent"..I think qos, but how and where does it works?
In New Campaign
4) How the "Max. used channels" works?
5) I checked the bug 0000326 and 0000139 about form closing before saving data... a_villacis says"An implementation of this functionality has been uploaded to SVN as revision 1510.". It still happens to me. What does he means with SVN???

Hope to see a lot of answers to make more understandable for all of us such a wonderfull thing which is ELASTIX.
Thank you for now

mcamerar

Not anyone interested or can help????

uhtann

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marouen