extensions not available when using spa400

Discussion in 'General' started by wexfordman, Nov 27, 2007.

1. wexfordman

Hi,

I set up an spa400 on my server today, and managed to get it working without pulling out too much hair. Odd thing is happening though, bear with me while I explain

I have an IVR setup where I can select different options or I can dial an extension direct.
    I have 3 trunks on my system which route to this IVR, 2 trunks are "pure sip", and the 3rd is an analogue trunk on the spa400.
    When I call in to one of the normal sip trunks, everything works fine, I can route through the IVR no problem.
    However, when I call in on the spa400 trunk, and try to route through it, the extension I dial routes to voicemail!!

This is the response I get in cli after it recognises the 3 digit extension that is dialed - "Got SIP response 406 "Not Acceptable" back from 192.168.15."

Dont quite understand it, all trunks are using the same IVR, so they should all work the same once the incomming call is routed into the IVR should they not ?

Possibly, one issue, and apologies if this is a bit daft, I have 2 extensions on an spa942, registereing on port 5060, and my spa also registeres on same port....

Regards,
    Wexfordman

Any advice would be appreciated

2. jikeron

I got the same problem, but is only in my attendant console.
    I have a SPA962 and a sidecar SPA932.
    My elsatisk distro is 1.0.16. This issue appear when I install the SPA400, the others phones are working well.

Any Ideas?