Extensions Batch posible bug

javapaul

Well I'd been pushing our elastix box to the edge and have respond pretty darn well, just thought of let you know about a possible bug on the Extensions Batch menu.
When i load the extension.csv file, it would load just fine but it wont take the changes made to the extensions until i individually hit submit and reload on each extension, i try reloading it from the CLI but still have to get it done manually, i don't mind that at all it just gets tricky with 110+ extensions. (i have to use the Extensions Batch menu a lot because i have to setup individual context for diferent groups)

Something else that i found is that when you do a Extensions Batch reload from the outside it would delete the configuration inside the trunks

dicko

I believe that the bulk-extension third-party add-on for FreePBX is a little more stable, it also handles IAX2 and custom extensions that the Elastix offering does not.

rafael

What version of Elastix are you using. In Elastix 1.5 it works well.

Regards,

Rafael

javapaul

Im using 1.5.2 Rafael, Thanks Dicko im gonna try that out, after testing it all the way i believe its a problem with recording the calls, but i have elastix support :side: working on a case related to recording calls so hopefully that would fix it

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feparra121