Error when trying to Change IVR

PHBarry

I am trying to make changes to the IVR and I keep getting an error and it will not save changes. Any changes to IVR I make I get this error

FATAL ERROR
UPDATE ivr SET displayname='Cimbali After Hours', enable_directory='CHECKED', enable_directdial='CHECKED', timeout='10', announcement_id='6', timeout_id='', invalid_id='', dircontext='default', alt_timeout='', alt_invalid='', retvm='', `loops`='2' WHERE ivr_id='3' [nativecode=1054 ** Unknown column 'timeout_id' in 'field list']SQL -
UPDATE ivr SET displayname='Cimbali After Hours', enable_directory='CHECKED', enable_directdial='CHECKED', timeout='10', announcement_id='6', timeout_id='', invalid_id='', dircontext='default', alt_timeout='', alt_invalid='', retvm='', `loops`='2' WHERE ivr_id='3'

HAs anyone seen this if so what did you do to fix it. I have googled the error but I cant find anything on this particular issue. The rest of the PBX seems to be fine... I am using version 1.5.2-2.3

PHBarry

I tried to add an IVR and I get a different error I googled it and found there is a post on the forums about it

Elastix - The reliable PBX appliance software - Re:upgrade 1.3 to ...
2 posts - 2 authors
I get this error, any idea about this? FATAL ERROR INSERT INTO ivr (displayname, enable_directory, enable_directdial, timeout, alt_timeout, alt_invalid, `loops`, `retvm`) values('Unnamed', 'CHECKED', 'CHECKED', 10, '', '', 2, '' [nativecode=1054 ** Unknown column 'retvm' in 'field list']SQL - INSERT INTO ivr ...
www.elastix.org/index.php?option=com...55...

It does the same thing in Unembedded freePBX...

Any help would be appriecated!

PHBarry

I fixed it thanks to the guy in the other post.

I moved the two ivr tables to a different name. Then went to a fresh install of elastix and exported the same two tables. Next I imported them into the server with a problem and bam no more errors...

CoolHand

Hello,

What other post are you referring to? The link in your post is broken.

I can't make any updates to IVR with the latest yum update and freepbx module updates. The pages just times out.

PHBarry

http://www.elastix.org/index.php?option ... 1&id=34463

What I did to fix the problem was, I exported the IVR tables out of another fresh elastix install, then imported them into the Elastix PBX with the problem after dropping the bad tables and that fixed the issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr