Error: Extension couldn't be created .Error when connecting

Error: Extension couldn't be created .Error when connecting to Asterisk Manager

I can't for the life of me figure out why I'm getting this error. I've used two different OpenVZ VPS servers, one (the slower one I was testing on) set up perfectly fine going by the guide at http://asteriskonvps.com/16/, except using 3.0 beta 1. On the second (faster) server that I would like to use for a live production machine, I keep getting this error as I try to create an organization.

Any ideas?

Almost forgot to mention, I'm using CentOS 6.5 (Final) x86_64

Error: Extension couldn't be created .Error when connecting

Error: Extension couldn't be created .Error when connecting to Asterisk Manager

Anybody have any ideas on this?

I just tried again with the latest 3.0 stable version. Basically copies the ISO to the VPS, mounted it, added a repo file pointing to it and installed the elastix package and all it's dependencies. It installed fine. I rebooted and ran /etc/rc3.d/S66elastix-firstboot and rebooted again.

I then logged into the web configuration and tried adding an organization and received the error above. Am I not running something that would normally be run during an install from CD? What can I check? Is there info in files or databases that I should check to make sure matches?

The only thing I could think of checking is to make sure that manager.conf and amportal.conf have the same info.....but there is no amportal.conf in this version.

Any help would be appreciated. I'd really like to get this working on my VPS.

Thanks,
Jeff

Re: Error: Extension couldn't be created .Error when connect

Hmmm, actually, now that I have more time to dive into this, looking at the log files I found this....

NOTICE[3013] manager.c: X.X.X.X failed to pass IP ACL as 'admin'

The X.X.X.X being the IP address of my VPS.

So, it looks like when I log in it's trying to connecting using my actual IP address instead of 127.0.0.1. So I guess I need to permit that address in the manager.conf.

Re: Error: Extension couldn't be created .Error when connect

Have you solved this problem? I changed the ip address of manager.conf but it was not working.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orbit114