English Instructions/Help for Elastix DUNDi Setup

Discussion in 'General' started by shinacalypse, Mar 10, 2010.

1. shinacalypse

Hi all.
    Ive been trying out different configurations/howtos (for Trixbox and plain vanilla asterisk) I have encountered on the internet on how to setup DUNDi on asterisk. I have, to my shame, failed at every turn at different levels. Sometimes i can get my test servers to do dundi eid lookups and succeed, but i have never been able to get them to query each other's extensions. I'm at a bit of a loss where I've failed, and I would love to get some guru help. I noticed a FreePBX guide in Spanish within these Elastix forums. I would love if anyone can help translate them to English. Or if any of the users can help a newbie who's in over his head but refuses to give up!
    Has anyone been successful at setting up DUNDi on Elastix, and can you please post the correct information on which files to edit and how to correctly do so?
    I have me a mess of servers (12, at the last count) which i successfully have iax2 trunking between them, and I would like to switch to using something a bit more dynamic as they are sure to grow.. and I won't be the administrator for long. I would like to leave something simple for whoever's coming after me to be able to use.

Hoping to hear from someone out there soon.

Cheers.

2. izrunas

Did you ever get help on this? I'm looking for the same information.