Endpoint Manager

Discussion in 'General' started by kspare, Apr 6, 2009.

1. kspare

We're gradually switching our customers over from trixbox to elastix, but i'm finding one part of elastix slightly frustrating.

On trixbox when using the endpoint manager I can pre-configure a phone system without opening up all the boxes etc. I can just grab the mac off of a box, scan it assign it and move on.

Where as with elastix, I have to power on the phone let the pbx see it and then add it.

I know I can manually go into the tftp folder and do this myself, but that defeats the purpose of the gui.

Can this be added?

2. Admiral_Trigger_Happy

Yeah I would like this too
    As someone that is likely to do a large rollout shortly (ie 200+ handsets, most likely 7940s and 7960s) It would usefull to have a way to import the data from CSV or something also without having to plug in the phones.

Also a way to assign different extention details to the different lines on the handsets would be nice, ie line 1 would have 101 and line 2 102 etc

3. syadnom

I third this but why not one-up trixbox yet again? Give us an interface to assign lines to line buttons and program each of the keys on the phones.