Endpoint Manager

Discussion in 'General' started by rdsousa, Jun 14, 2007.

1. rdsousa

Try to integrate any kind of "Endpoint Manager" for the phones!

Thanks<br><br>Post edited by: rdsousa, at: 2007/06/13 18:44

2. cowboy47

Any word on the possibility of this being integrated. I know others have expressed interest and I have posted in other threads asking about the possibility of using the endpoint manager that is used in Trixbox.

C

3. scotth

I am currently working on writing a php module that will emulate the endpoint manager of Trixbox. Initially it will only be for Cisco Phones (this is what I am using) but will work in the others as time allows.

As I am not a pure developer, it will be a hack but at least it is a start. I will be looking for feedback once it is ready and how to best package it to work with the "load modules" feature.

Has anyone developed modules and could give me some hints on how best to go about it?

4. cowboy47

I would really be interested in this. Especially since I am struggling with getting some 7916 phones.

Are you close to testing?

C

5. scotth

Not really sure. I just started on it late last week so it may be a little bit. Please feel free to check up at any time. I will keep you posted.

6. cowboy47

7. adminad

We're working on this feature now. I hope it will be available in the 0.9 version.