EndPoint Manager Issue

Discussion in 'General' started by nothings_found, Feb 21, 2008.

1. nothings_found

So I'm testing the new Alpha version of Elastix and one of the first issues that I see is that the endpoint manager script is by default configured to look for phone on the (192.168.1.0/24) subnet.

This is a HARD CODED setting in the index.php page of the module.

In order to have this working with other sub-net types you will need to edit the index.php file located at.

/var/www/html/modules/endpoint_configuration/index.php

Edit that file and look for (192.168.X.X/24) Change that to your subnet range say for example my default subnet is 10.192.168.X

To 10.192.168.0/24 and save the file. Reload your endpoint manager page. And you should now be able to see you local phones without any issues.

Almighty guys take care.

:laugh:

2. nothings_found

Also although It appears the endpoint manager configures the device correctly (supposably) It does not actually create the required /tftboot/ files for the GXP phones or Aastra phones.

:(

Any thoughts?

3. bmacias

4. cowboy47

OK, I do not know about the GXP phones but the Aastras do not require anything in tftpboot. You can configure them on the web interface. The aastra phones are a little difficult because they are a mix of plain text & xml files.