Endpoint configuration

Discussion in 'General' started by rakem, Oct 22, 2008.

1. rakem

Hello,

First post here, been testing Elastic for the last few days and I'm pretty happy with it so far!

Just got one little issue. Under the PBX > endpoint configuration tab I have the IP Phones that have i have setup. In the 'User Extension' drop down i select the user whom the extension belongs to. When i click set however the page reloads and the User Extension just goes back to 'Unselected'

There is also nothing to select under the Phone Type drop down menu.

I have tried used IE and Firefox but get the same issue with both. Is this something that needs to be set? Any ideas why i can't?

I'm using Thompson ST2030 IP Phone

Thanks!

2. Gwayne

First question ;)

What version of Elastix and browser :)

3. nachogomez

Maybe your phone is not supported yet for endpoint configuration, I'm not sure what phones support Elastix for this function.

There is a thread of this Forum where people are sending MAC address of different devices in order to add it for future support on this module.

4. nachogomez

rakem, go to the "endpoint_configuration : Problem recognition" thread of this forum, there is your explanation.

Nacho

5. Gwayne

My problem is more that I want the configuration of my vlan in my configs and not that of eth0 :)