Empty Fax

netyco

Hello friends, I am very happy with Elastix, I love the performance and potential. however, I'm having a little problem. I tell them what I have done.

1) I created an extension (2005) in order to receive faxes.
2) Install another WinPrint PC and configure it to test and from there send a fax to extension 2005

Everything works perfect, the problem is that when I receive faxes in your email, it's completely empty PDF! I think that this is not normal.

When entering elaxtix, the option to fax viewer, fax veoque also arrived, but it should be a PDF, and nothing appears to erase that record an error message that says not found the PDF to delete it.

It is very rare, made it all works perfectly, except that the PDF arrives empty. I find it very strange. You could guide me on this?

I am grateful for any help. :)

ramoncio

This might be a bug, someone had a similar problem with the empty pdfs. I don't know how to solve it though.

johnme

Try elastix 1.3-2
It works fine as a fax server.
And try avantfax in this version, works fine too.

I tried 1.5 version and the fax has a problem.
I don't know 1.5-2 i will try it some time.

carlirosi

Tengo el mismo problema. Pdfs en blanco. Alguna solucion?

netyco

Hola amigo, mira, pues yo he logrado solucionarlo instalando la version 1.3 (estable) de elastix, funciona todo de maravillas.

espero que te sirva el dato.

Saludos cordiales.

carlirosi

Pues gracias, claro que me sirve pero me gustaria si pudieras darme mas detalles:

1.) Con/sin avantfax
2.) con/sin yum upgrade.

gracias

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omarmenichetti