Embedded Extension all blank

Discussion in 'General' started by BSsud, Nov 1, 2008.

1. BSsud

On a fresh installation of Elastix-1.3 everything works well, a part from the embedded extension page: I added all my extensions, trunks, outbond and inbound routes, ecc. ecc, using unnenbedded freepbx (I come from Trixbox), then I pressed the red button to reload and the pbx works perfectly: I can recieve and make call through all my providers and with all my extensions. Everything is OK.

Then I went to check the embedded Elastix Freepbx (clicking on the PBX page) end it looked all fine at first: extensions, trunks and routes where all there.

Tunks and rotes, though, have all their configuration visible, but extensions don't.

They are all listed on the main extension page, but, if I select one, the only thing I see is the name (e.g. Extension:211) but all the remaining settings are blank.

So I tried to add a new extension, but when I reload it gets added in the extension list but, like all the others, is all blank.

But it has really been added as, if I go to see in unembedded Freepbx: there it is with all its settings!!

And if I use the new extension it works !!

Looks like I'm much better then Henry Potter !!:p

It doesn't really affect the PBX functionality, but it is not nice to see and I would like to solve it.

Excuse my poor English and Thanks very much to everyone who will try to help me.

2. chocho

Are you update FreePBX to version 2.5?

3. BSsud

Yes, I did it, but after inserting the extensions with the unembedded freepbx: it had the problem before and it has it after.