Email and DHCP server question?

Discussion in 'General' started by zenny, Apr 21, 2008.

1. zenny

I have a few pertinent questions to ask:

1. I created a domain for email in Elastix 1.0 and then tried to create a user account, but I got 'IMAP Error' after a long wait. (I also trie to delete the created domain, but without success! Could anyone point me where and which files are affected by adding a domain affects in command line?)

2. How can I migrate the qmail based email-server to the Elastix? Which webmail server it uses? Postfix?

3. Whether Elastix 1.0 already has anti-spam features (like spamassasin or others) and anti-virus (clamav) pre-installed? If not what are the steps to install them and where are the relevant binary repository?

4. And what firewall is the best if I use the Elastix as a DHCP server for the local subnet (using a separate ethernet card, eth1. I could not enable DHCP, so I am using dnsmasq instead, but the local net(with public static IPs) could not see the new local subnet with Class C IPs (192.168.9.0/24)

Answers from Elastix developer's solicited!<br><br>Post edited by: zenny, at: 2008/04/21 13:45

2. zenny

Hello, anyone there from the developer team?!